When Mike Roller went to the drawing board
to design the Rite-Hite Hydraulic Jackplate ,
he knew that it had to be the strongest plate on
the market. These are but a few of the reasons
that the Rite-Hite Hydraulic Jackplate is
recognized by the industry as the leader in performance
lifts available today.
- All exposed components are made from aluminum or
stainless steel so they will never rust.
- The hydraulic pump is built into the jackplate which
means there are no hydraulic hoses running into the boat.
- Stainless steel tubing is much more durable than the
hydraulic flex lines on other hydraulic jackplates. The
internal hydraulic lines are made of preformed stainless steel.
- Some of our competitors use O-rings in the piston of
their hydraulic cylinder which is why they leak. Our custom
made cylinders use a special seal called a Quad ring made
specifically for hydraulics.
- Currently, your choice two controls are available at no extra charge.
Select either a calibrated dial or a toggle switch with an LED height indicator.
"Mfg. By: RM Industries, Inc
PO Box 485,
Purdy, MO 65734"
Web Design Walt Reynolds